Burton ClearVue II Acuity Panel High Technology, All in one, 22”, Visual Acuity Tester
High Technology, All in one, 22”, Visual Acuity Tester
- LCD 22” Screen, calibrated and certified luminance.
- Wall mounting and portable
- Lifelong LCD calibrated constant luminance
- Completely silent (fan-less)
- Fast built on and instant off (Embedded Linux Operating System)
- All letters chart with contrast sensitivity function
- Polarization 45 / 135 degree (optional)
- Complete, precise and versatile software for a fast acuity evaluation, programmable patient’s acuity examination
- Free internet upgrade software via USB key
- Long-life up to date technology at a competitive price.
Charts and ETDRS
- From 0.3/10 to 16/10, 13 contrast LogSC levels, random, single letter, single line, multi-line, red and green.
- Contrast Sensitivity Test
- 144 calibrated stimuli, 3 random inclinations, 8 contrast sensitivity levels, 6 spacial frequency levels (from 0.75 to 18 cycle/degree), graph report.
- Ishihara Tables (25 brightness calibrated tables)
- Stereo Test (15 tables)
- To use with red-green glasses
Contrast Sensitivity Test with innovative Fast 2-1 psycho-physic procedure, standard ETDRS tables (Refractions, Right, Left), Snellen, Sloan, Numbers, Allen pre-school, Tumbling E, Landolt’s ring, HOTV, Ishihara tables, Phoria (Vertical, Horizontal), Coincidence test (Vertical, Horizontal), Worth’s rhombi, Lancaster’s Tables, Dicromatic balance, Amsler’s grid, Children’s images, Astigmatism point, Grating (Sinusoidal, Square bars), Stereo tests, Schober test with horizontal and vertical deviation, Near vision tests, Hebrew letters, China Ideograms…
Multi-user settings (up to 3 users), background luminance level setting between normal brightness and high brightness, 12 Visual Acuity Scale (Arithmetical and Geometrical progression), Patient-Screen distance from 0.5 m to 8 m, Mirror option, 4 languages software, Red and Green calibration, Personal group tests setting, 4 programmable patient’s examination.
Remote infrared control, Stereo sound, Children’s animation, Wall mounting (standard VESA) Or Rotating Stand. For table use, Polarized screen with glasses, Red and Green glasses, Patients report, USB for patients report storage, USB key for software upgrade, Trolley for portable use.
Up to Date Technology:
Most of the famous Chart Panels sold in the world either by big companies are based on a general purpose personal computer: standard operating system, memory data storage on mechanical hard disk, and high power dissipation. All this will give you a reliability problem. The VS Eye Chart is different from standard PC based chart panel
The Burton ClearVue II is based on high quality, new technology and maximum reliability systems:
- Linux Embedded (to assure software stability)
- Data storage flash memory (To assure no data corruption or data loss)
- Ad-hoc developed electronic board with only 4W power consumption (for electronic long-life and silent fan-less system).
The Modern Way for Vision Testing. The Burton ClearVue II is a long life reliability tool:
- Three year warranty
- 40,000 hours LCD life guarantee
The Burton ClearVue II is a precise tool:
- 10 years of software development with the support of ophthalmologist, optometrist and orthopedist teams.
- LCD luminance and contrast curve are calibrated by a certified body for professional contrast sensitivity measurement.
- Red and Green calibration menu
The Burton ClearVue II is a versatile tool:
- Trolley for portable use
- Rotating stand for table use
- Multi-user: up to 3 different users
- 4 patient’s programmable evaluations
- All customize preferences
- LCD 22” contrast calibrated system for a precise sensitivity measurement
- Wide Range of Examination: 0.03-1.6
- Adjustable Distance: up to 8 m or 26 ft.
- Two preselected background luminance levels: dark room or normal room
- Visual units: 12 visual acuity scale(decimal, log, LogMar, 20ft, 10ft, 6m, 3m,…)
- Just 3 remote control key to run all test
- Programmable display sequences
- Contrast sensitivity “Sequential” procedure and “Fast 2.1” psycho-physic procedure
- Single letter , Horizontal line, Descending lines
- Unlimited number of charts, full optotype randomization
- Video player with child’s entertainment and stereo audio
- Stylish Design
- Dimension (WxHxD): 52.5 x 36.5 x 6.5 [cm]
- Weight 4kg
- Adjustable auto power off
- Power Supply: 110-220 VAC, 50-60Hz
- IR remote battery type: AAA LR6
- Standard wall mounting Vesa 100×100 or table version
- Classification: Medical Device Class 1
- Compliance with: international standard UNI EN ISO 15004, ISO 10938, ISO8596
The Burton ClearVue II is cost sensitive, Cheaper than competitors same level products.