The Burton SL-3MH slit lamp surpasses expectations with its quality optics, manufacturing and design. Made of the finest bronze, aluminum and superior quality optical crystal, the SL-3MH delivers excellent durability as well as unsurpassed performance. Practitioners will truly have complete control when selecting the SL-3MH.
Burton SL-3MH Slit Lamp
- Haag-Streit Style Tower Illumination
- Galilean Optical System
- Three-Position Revolving Drum Magnification
- Large Binocular Field-of-View
- Seven Available Aperture Diameters
- 12.5x Eyepieces
- Four Built-in Illumination Pathway Filters
- LED Fixation Target
- Slit Angle: 0° to 180° continuously adjustable from vertical to horizontal
- Continuous Slit Rotation, Plus Tilt Mechanism
- Microscope Arm-Locking Knob
- Illumination Arm-Locking Knob
- Chin-Rest Elevation Adjustment Knob
- Joystick with shot button
- Add on Beam Splitter, Tonometer and Video
Haag-Streit Style Tower Illumination:The SL-3MH utilizes a Haag-Streit Style Tower Illumination System that sits above the observation system, allowing the illumination column to be decoupled in the vertical meridian. This allows greater flexibility when minimizing unwanted reflections during gonioscopy and increases the peripheral field of view during indirect ophthalmoscopy.
Galilean Optical System: The advanced optics in the SL-3MH offer excellent performance as well as the flexibility to connect technologically advanced imaging systems. A revolving drum allows for quick change of magnification, while an optional beam splitter allows for video camera attachment.