OPMI VISU 160 As Multifaceted as the Challenges of Ophthalmic Surgery OPMI VISU® 160 was designed specifically for hospitals that perform a broad spectrum of ophthalmic surgical procedures. The versatile configuration and accessory options are tailored to meet the needs of the surgeon:
Visualization in anterior segment surgery
- With BrightFlex illumination, consisting of 2° and fading 6° illumination, for a bright red reflex and best light conditions.
- DeepView, the depth of field management system that allows you to choose between optimized depth perception or maximum light transmission.
- Integrated illuminated slit for retro-illumination during lens extraction, for example.
Flexibility in the OR
With the small, compact and versatile system, the OPMI VISU® 160 is well suited for any size of OR.
Illumination at any time
You and your OR personnel should never be interrupted because of a burned-out bulb. If the main halogen light suddenly burns out, the system automatically switches to the back-up bulb.
- Ergonomic handgrips for precise positioning.
- Apochromatically corrected optics.
- With BrightFlex illumination, consisting of 2° and fading 6° illumination, for a clear red reflex and good light conditions.
- Extensive array of accessory options, such as co-observation, video and digital recording/editing systems.