Acuity Systems & Charts Projectors
Showing all 6 results
Burton ClearVue II Acuity Panel
Burton ClearVue II Acuity Panel High Technology, All in one, 22”, Visual Acuity Tester
High Technology, All in one, 22”, Visual Acuity Tester
- LCD 22” Screen, calibrated and certified luminance.
- Wall mounting and portable
- Lifelong LCD calibrated constant luminance
- Completely silent (fan-less)
- Fast built on and instant off (Embedded Linux Operating System)
- All letters chart with contrast sensitivity function
- Polarization 45 / 135 degree (optional)
- Complete, precise and versatile software for a fast acuity evaluation, programmable patient’s acuity examination
- Free internet upgrade software via USB key
- Long-life up to date technology at a competitive price.
Charts and ETDRS
- From 0.3/10 to 16/10, 13 contrast LogSC levels, random, single letter, single line, multi-line, red and green.
- Contrast Sensitivity Test
- 144 calibrated stimuli, 3 random inclinations, 8 contrast sensitivity levels, 6 spacial frequency levels (from 0.75 to 18 cycle/degree), graph report.
- Ishihara Tables (25 brightness calibrated tables)
- Stereo Test (15 tables)
- To use with red-green glasses