Showing all 14 results
Burton ClearVue II Acuity Panel
Burton ClearVue II Acuity Panel High Technology, All in one, 22”, Visual Acuity Tester
High Technology, All in one, 22”, Visual Acuity Tester
- LCD 22” Screen, calibrated and certified luminance.
- Wall mounting and portable
- Lifelong LCD calibrated constant luminance
- Completely silent (fan-less)
- Fast built on and instant off (Embedded Linux Operating System)
- All letters chart with contrast sensitivity function
- Polarization 45 / 135 degree (optional)
- Complete, precise and versatile software for a fast acuity evaluation, programmable patient’s acuity examination
- Free internet upgrade software via USB key
- Long-life up to date technology at a competitive price.
Charts and ETDRS
- From 0.3/10 to 16/10, 13 contrast LogSC levels, random, single letter, single line, multi-line, red and green.
- Contrast Sensitivity Test
- 144 calibrated stimuli, 3 random inclinations, 8 contrast sensitivity levels, 6 spacial frequency levels (from 0.75 to 18 cycle/degree), graph report.
- Ishihara Tables (25 brightness calibrated tables)
- Stereo Test (15 tables)
- To use with red-green glasses
Burton SL-3MZD Digital Slit Lamp
The Burton SL3MZD Digital Slit Lamp combines traditional design with superior optics.
Zeiss IOL Master Model 5 (Pre-Owned)
The rapid evolution of IOL technology promises superior outcomes in cataract surgery, and it necessarily raises the bar for pre-operative biometry. The IOL Master from Carl Zeiss set the standard for highly accurate, precise measurements of all ocular characteristics necessary for IOL power calculations. The IOL Master from Carl Zeiss was the world’s first instrument for the totally non-contact measurement of all data required for the calculation of intraocular lenses. After more than ten years of clinical experience and ongoing product enhancement, the IOLMaster is truly the Gold Standard in biometry.
Two advantages for more efficiency with the IOLMaster, you save time and space in your office. All biometric measurements are possible with a single system. Without any need to relocate your patient, you measure all parameters required to calculate the IOL power: axial length, corneal radii, whiteto-white and anterior chamber depth. The results are available immediately.
Zeiss OPMI VISU 160 Microscope (Pre-Owned)
OPMI VISU 160 As Multifaceted as the Challenges of Ophthalmic Surgery OPMI VISU® 160 was designed specifically for hospitals that perform a broad spectrum of ophthalmic surgical procedures. The versatile configuration and accessory options are tailored to meet the needs of the surgeon:
Visualization in anterior segment surgery
- With BrightFlex illumination, consisting of 2° and fading 6° illumination, for a bright red reflex and best light conditions.
- DeepView, the depth of field management system that allows you to choose between optimized depth perception or maximum light transmission.
- Integrated illuminated slit for retro-illumination during lens extraction, for example.