With the OPMI® VISU 210, Carl Zeiss has created a surgical microscope that can only be described as absolute state-of-the-art for ophthalmic surgery. Its wide range of uses meet the demands placed on it by surgeons and it offers new functions to improve depth of field, resolution and contrast. With its completely integrated assistant’s microscope the OPMI® VISU 210 is also ideal for university hospitals
Zeiss OPMI VISU 210 Microscope (Pre-Owned)
The AT 020 and AT 030 Applanation Tonometers from Carl Zeiss allow precise measurement of intraocular pressure. Depending on your preference, you can attach an upright tonometer with an working position over the slit lamp swivel joint or mount a suspended tonometer on the stereomicroscope.
They were designed on the principle introduced by Professor Goldmann. This principle represents the gold standard in tonometry. Adapters allow the tonometers to be mounted to different slit lamps. Naturally, even with a mounted applanation tonometer, you still have the possibility for later slit lamp extensions.
The CIRRUS™ family of OCT instruments offers a choice of high-quality OCT clinical solutions to assist you in the diagnosis and management of glaucoma and retina disease across all levels of care.
Keeping both your patients and your practice in mind, Carl Zeiss Meditec, the global leader in OCT, developed Cirrus HD-OCT. not only does it supply you with bar setting imagery, it delivers detailed diagnostic and change analysis you can rely on time and again. Along with its small footprint and fast capture speeds, Cirrus is designed to improve workflow efficiency while helping you deliver better care to your patients.
Advanced analysis with comprehensive connectivity options
Validated by more than 30 years of research, design and clinical experience, the Humphrey® Field Analyzer (HFA™) is the accepted standard of care in glaucoma diagnosis and management. With over 65,000 installed units worldwide, the HFA is the premier automated visual field analyzer.
- World standard of care
- All major clinical trials have relied on the Humphrey
- Connectivity to office network and EMR
- GPA™: perimetry progression software; allows for full analysis on one page
- GPA minimizes false positives by taking into account test-retest variability of the general population
- VFI™ minimizes the effects of cataracts for the purpose of measuring progression
- STATPAC™ analysis: sophisticated analysis made simple
- SITA algorithm for fast and precise visual field threshold measurements
- Gaze tracking: highly precise, real-time measurements for reliability
- SITA-SWAP provides early detection (Model 745i and 750i only)