Advanced analysis with comprehensive connectivity options
Validated by more than 30 years of research, design and clinical experience, the Humphrey® Field Analyzer (HFA™) is the accepted standard of care in glaucoma diagnosis and management. With over 65,000 installed units worldwide, the HFA is the premier automated visual field analyzer.
- World standard of care
- All major clinical trials have relied on the Humphrey
- Connectivity to office network and EMR
- GPA™: perimetry progression software; allows for full analysis on one page
- GPA minimizes false positives by taking into account test-retest variability of the general population
- VFI™ minimizes the effects of cataracts for the purpose of measuring progression
- STATPAC™ analysis: sophisticated analysis made simple
- SITA algorithm for fast and precise visual field threshold measurements
- Gaze tracking: highly precise, real-time measurements for reliability
- SITA-SWAP provides early detection (Model 745i and 750i only)
GPA – Advancing the Science of progression analysis
The Humphrey Field Analyzer Guided Progression Analysis™ (GPA™) software differentiates statistically significant progression of visual field loss from random variability. The analysis is based upon detailed empirical knowledge of the variability found at various stages of glaucomatous visual field loss through information acquired in extensive multi-center clinical trials worldwide.
World’s First OCT-Visual Field Integration
Combined Structure & Function when and where you need it.
The Humphrey® Field Analyzer II-i– CIRRUS Combined Report from FORUM summarizes patient structure and function analyses in a single display. FORUM delivers this integration to your lanes to help you assess patient status at-a-glance.